SocialWeaver provides a simple and effective way to track and follow the news of any public brand, profile, or blog you are interested in. Before adding a public channel, make sure that you have your private account of the same social network connected first.
- Click on the “Add Channel” button located at the bottom left of the screen.
2. Under Public Channels, click “Connect”.
3. Select the social media platform you would like to search against, then type in the name of the page or account you want to add to your channels and hit “Enter”.
A few things to keep in mind when searching public channels:
- Facebook search only returns pages.
- Instagram search only accepts usernames and returns a single exact match.
- You can learn more about connecting RSS feeds here.
4. From the search results, click “Select” on the channel you want to add, then click on “Save”. Your new public channel is now connected and ready to be added to your streams.